Collaborations with Thomas Bickley, F. Vattel Cherry, Craque, Brian Fending, Jonathan Matis, and Jane Wang. Improvised, composed, and recorded in Washington, DC, Bethesda, MD, and Chicago, IL, 1999-2001. This album was compiled to coincide with Joseph Zitt's "Surprise Me With Beauty 2K2" US tour in January and February 2002.
- Cherry Wang Zitt (with F. Vattel Cherry and Jane Wang, double basses)
recorded live June 2, 2001, when Joe was unexpectedly summoned from the audience at a performance by Vattel and Jane.
- Elizavetta (with Brian Fending, percussion)
recorded live September 24, 2000, to a dance improvisation by Elizavetta Vittoni.
- Takanata (with Jonathan Matis, electric guitar)
recorded live in Jon's studio in August, 1999, during the sessions for the Metatron Press Zitt/Matis CD-R release Even the Widest Aardvark Outdreams the Gnu.
- fendtakazit (with Craque, electronics)
created by Craque in September 2001 from chance-determined samples of the previous three tracks.
- Lead Me In (with Thomas Bickley, didgeridoo and recorders)
recorded in March 1999 for the Ectopia CD compilation from the Ecto mailing list.